Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 6


Hey everyone! It's Day 6 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween. Wow! We are pretty much half way there, only 7 more days to go!  Since today is Sunday and I have a bazillion things I'd like to get done this afternoon including putting out a few Halloween decorations, picking pumpkins for carving and buying a new hot glue gun (that automatically shuts off!) I decided that today should also be a quick segment for working on this Halloween Gift Bag Mini Album.  In today's video tutorial, I show you how to make the photo mat inserts that go into the ends of the bag pages and how to make pull tabs by using a scallop punch and circle punch or circle stickers.

Here's the video:


If you are reading this post in an email, you will need to watch the video on my blog or my YouTube channel. Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

So that's it for today. I hope you've been having a great weekend.  I had a great time teaching at Flossie Scrapper yesterday and loved how all the Cityscape Suitcases turned out!  Check back tomorrow for Day 7 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!

To see all of the videos for my 2016 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween so far, click on this Playlist Link.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts