Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 13!


Well it's here! The last day of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween. Tomorrow is the big scary day!  In twelve days, I've shown you how to make a cute Halloween Gift Bag album and today on the thirteenth day, I'm showing you a bonus project--a Julie Nutting Halloween Tag.

I know I said that today's post would be late but I didn't expect it to be this late!  The video has been up and live for a few hours now but I didn't have time to get the blog post done.  We had other things that had to be done like carve pumpkins and go out for dinner.  So, please accept my apology for being late but at least I did get the post done today!

There's not much else to say except to share the final video for my 2016 Thirteen Days Before Halloween:


If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video.  Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

Again I want to thank all of you that have been following along for this blog/YouTube event that I have each year.  It is so much fun to work on something every day and share it with all of you but I wouldn't be able to do it all that time! Ha, ha.  Anyway, since it's hard to quit "cold turkey" so to speak, I do hope to have another blog post and maybe a video tomorrow for Halloween to share a little something else that I've made.  It won't be a tutorial but I think you'll find it spooktacularly fun! And then I plan on taking a few days off from crafting and videos to get caught up on some other things like design team projects/files and class kits.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts