Day 9 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2016


Hello and welcome back for Day 9 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween! It's getting closer and closer to the end and soon we'll be tying this album together to finish it all up!  I really appreciate all that have been following along here on the blog and on my YouTube Channel and even though you don't all leave a comment, I can tell that you have been here. I appreciate each of you so much!

Today in the video, I show you how to decorate a page, add a photo mat and add more decoration to the facing page to bring the two together.  Crafting for Halloween is lots of fun because you can mix and match up so many different elements like the cute little Jack-o-Lantern dimensional stickers with the more elegant Halloween Party sticker from the Julie Nutting Bootiful collection.

Here's the Video:

If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to see the video.  Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

I've only got 4 more days to finish up this fun little album but I think we are doing great and will have it all done for Halloween!

If you are late joining the party, here's the playlist and  Day 1. Enjoy!





Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts