Day 11 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2016


The pages are all decorated (I think)!  In the video for Day 11 I finish up on the last few pages so that tomorrow (Day 12) we can bind the album with ribbon!  So excited to see it finished!! Once it is put together, I'll go over the pages again and maybe add a bit more decorating here and there just because I can. Ha, ha.

Here's the Video for Day 11:


If you are reading this post in an email, you will need to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video.  Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

So what are your plans for Halloween?  Scary movie? Trick-or-Treating? Spooky dinner? Haunted House? Whatever you have planned I'm sure it will be fun.  I hope to maybe make something else for Halloween during the day like maybe a few of those Tim Holtz cottages.  I've only had time to make one.  And in the evening--dinner with hubby and maybe a fun Halloween movie.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 12 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts