Day 12!!! Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!


It's DONE!!! The album.  Yep, finished it TODAY.  All the ribbons are tied on for the binding, all the pages are patterned and decorated and all the photo inserts with tabs are made.  Yep. It's done and it's only Day 12!! What's a person to do??? Well, make something else on the 13th day, that's what!! In today's video for the 12th day, I show you how I inserted ribbons and made them into the binding and then I go over a few last details of decorating and proclaim it done!

Here's the video:


If you are reading this in an email, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video. Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

What am I going to make for Day 13?  How about a Julie Nutting Halloween tag?  That's what I'm going to do on SUNDAY AFTERNOON, October 30, 2016.  My video and blog post will not be up until probably 3 or 4 p.m. Central Daylight Savings Time on Sunday.  I will be using some of the same papers from the Julie Nutting Bootiful collection for the tag plus one of her stamps.  So be sure to check back then.

I do want to thank each of you for following along here on my blog and on my YouTube channel. The videos will always be there for you to watch anytime you'd like.  I hope you each have a very safe and frightfully fun weekend.  I'm hoping to have another Halloween project share here on my blog Halloween Day.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts