Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2016 Day 8


What a headache! Not this project but today's video. My camera kept cutting off and on.  So I had to do some creative editing and well...some sections just aren't there but I got it done though it's a bit late this morning.  Will be checking out the camera this afternoon and see what I was doing to it! I'm sure it was me! Ha, ha.

So here we are with Day 8 of my Third Annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween. After today, we will have only five days to finish this! I'm very confident we will with maybe some time to spare! Today I show you how to cut cardstock and add an extra page into your gift bag album and make a flap or two.

Here's the Video:

If you are reading this post in an email, you will need to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video. Videos do not show up in email subscriptions.

I can't believe it will soon be Halloween. Except for this project, it just doesn't feel like it. I guess because we keep having unseasonably warm temperatures for October.  I have yet to pull out any decorations.  I had planned on doing some decorating on Sunday afternoon but....well, I didn't so maybe, maybe later today I'll put some things on the mantle and dining table.  For outside, since we don't have trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood anymore, I have spooky lights I plan on putting out that are quick and easy.  We did get some pumpkins to carve....

See you tomorrow for Day 9!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts