Happy Halloween!




Hello there! Hope you are all having a wonderful day. It's Halloween and it was my plan to record a video on these little houses I made and upload it to my YouTube Channel. But I guess because it is Halloween some spooks are playing with my internet and I keep getting an upload error. So it's not going to happen.  I'll just have to make do with this photo.  I made two of the houses with the Tim Holtz Cottage dies. I love how they turned out.  I used lots of different patterned papers and cute embellishments to get the look I wanted.  In the above photo they have their tea lights on (battery powered) and are in front of the Jack-o-lantern I carved yesterday.

So there's my Halloween blog post for today! I hope you all have fun tonight and stay safe!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts