Captured on Paper! Crafter's Consignment Shop


UPDATE 1/5/18.  I'm no longer listing product, kits and tutorials at Captured on Paper!   If there is a tutorial you are looking for, contact me or look under my free tutorial tab here on my blog.  Thanks! ~Sandy

If you've been a follower of my blog for awhile, you might remember this project.  It's a fun camera box that holds four mini wallet style albums that I designed.  This is the one I made out of the Simple Stories Say Cheese paper collection.  It's such a fun project.  I've sold several tutorials of this, kits, taught classes on how to make it  and even granted permission for others to teach classes on it.  I still have people asking for a tutorial on it and after first thinking I'd lost the pdf files during some computer woes, I found it on an external drive. Yay! Me!!  But I really don't have time to set up an online shop myself and I'm still not completely happy with Etsy though I have sold some there but anyway.....all this to say that today is the Grand Opening of an online consignment shop by Paper Phenomenon called Captured on Paper!  And I have my first listing there under Tutorials for this project.  So if you are one of the few that have wanted to buy the tutorial, click >HERE< to go see my listing and buy it.  Your payment will be through Captured on Paper and you will receive two PDF files with the written instructions and photos for this project plus in the pdf file you'll find the link to the playlist for this project where you can watch a showcase video plus watch the tutorial videos on how to make it.

I hope to list a few more tutorials and some kits of various papers/embellishments etc. that I have extra of from other projects I've done in the next few weeks. To make it easier for my followers here on the blog, I will put each item I've listed on my "Craft Stuff For Sale" page that you can click on where you see it listed up under my slide show header at the top of my blog.  And each item will have a link directly to the item's shop listing on Captured on Paper.

And that's it for today! I hope you have a great weekend.  Check back Monday for a cute Halloween card for the Cards in Envy challenge.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts