Day 4! Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!


We've made it to Day 4 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween and are making progress on the patterning and decorating of the Mini Halloween Album!  This paper collection from Carta Bella (Trick or Treat) is so easy to work with and so cute!  If you are working along with me, I hope my instructions are clear and that you are finding it easy to construct and decorate this album!  If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments of my blog or under comments under each video.

I've had a few comments and Facebook private messages letting me know that on Day 1, the video repeated segments twice.  That means you had to watch me creating the album twice in the same video! I apologize for that.  I have removed most of the repeat footage through YouTube but there is about 4 or 5 seconds remaining that I cannot get cut out! I could do it on my own software offline but then I'd have to upload that video again and lose all the links.  So I'm not going to do that.  Just please accept my apology for the mess up (don't know how it even happened as I always watch a video before uploading, but who knows I may have fallen asleep! Ha, ha.) and please ignore that tiny bit of repeat footage.  Thanks!

Now on to today's session for Day 4!

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

Okay, so tomorrow will be Day 5 and there's still a lot of patterning and decorating to do on the next pages!  Hope all is going well for you and...

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts