Happy Halloween!


It's HERE!!!  Halloween!!  I hope you have plans for a frightfully fun day and evening if you celebrate, but please stay safe!

It's been a super fun Thirteen Frights (Days) Before Halloween!  I got my Halloween project finished and hopefully you've enjoyed watching me create it and have or plan on making one of your own!

Below is the finished Book Box that holds the mini album.  I love how it turned out using the Carta Bella Trick or Treat Designer paper collection, Simple Stories Frankie & Friends ephemera pack and other goodies from my stash.


Here's the chunky little mini Halloween album that fits inside the book box.  (It's showcased on top of the book box.)


And a shot  of my favorite page in the album.  I created these Jack-o-lantern ghosts out of plastic shopping bags!


And for those of you who have not been following along with the video tutorials, here's a short video showcasing my finished book box and mini album.



If the video does not open here in my blog post, click on this link >Sandy’s YouTube Channel and you’ll be able to watch it on YouTube.  Also, if you are reading my post via email-subscription, you will have to go to my YouTube channel to view the video.  

And if you want to watch the video tutorial from the beginning, click on my YouTube channel link above and start with Day 1 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts