October Finish it Friday ~ Gypsy Flower Wagon & Mini Album


I just couldn't decide which unfinished project I wanted to work on next for Finish It Friday. You would think with it being October that I'd go with something Halloween and I almost did.  But since I will be working on a project  for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween event, I decided to work on something that's been sitting on the counter in my crafty room for several weeks.  In fact, I did work on if for about an hour last Sunday, so that helped to inspire me to decide to get it finished!  This is a project that I created from my Circus Wagon tutorial by revising the roof and adding side platforms and a "front porch" with wrought iron fencing made from cardstock. To finish this wagon, I need to add more flowers. I also want to figure out how to hang a little metal bird cage from the roof.


Besides finishing the wagon, I will need to finish the mini album that goes inside.


All the pages have been patterned but I need to decide if I want to add any embellishments and ephemera which I probably will. For the wagon and the album, I've used two different Heartfelt paper collections. For the next few Fridays in October,  I'll be sharing what I get done on this unfinished project.

I have lots planned to get done this weekend--some crafty stuff and some regular stuff.  How about you? Here's hoping we all get done what we
needwant to get done!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts