Hello Monday! Happy Halloween Week! Day 9 Thirteen Frights BeforeHalloween!


Yes! The inside of the album is DONE!  Almost put too many cute things in it! Had to tie it shut with ribbon!! Oh, dear!!  This happens to me a lot!!  But, yeah, the inside is done.  Ran out of time today to start on the cover so we'll do that tomorrow and then on Wednesday we'll make the "book" box.  I may have to make it a bit deeper to hold this chunky little mini album! Ha, ha.

And while I'm finishing up on this Halloween project, my mind is turning to designing something for a class in December.  I know, I know. Let's have Halloween first.  I'm with you on that but I do have to get the sample one done so a photo can be sent over the Flossie Scrapper for the December events brochure. I've got my supplies and I've got my idea and it's going to be really cute.  (Hint: It will be a finished project! Which means when you leave the store it will be FINISHED!)  So mark your calendar for Saturday, December 12th and watch for more details here on my blog and on Flossie Scrapper's Facebook page and website.  I won't be doing a class in November--too much going on around here with an out of town wedding, Thanksgiving, etc.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts