Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 5


We're adding more spooky goodness and fun Trick or Treat papers to The Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Mini Album today for Day 5!  In case you've missed reading it, I'm using the Carta Bella "Trick or Treat" paper collection and I bought mine from Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas.  The album is coming along nicely and it looks like we will have a few extra days before Halloween to make the "book" box to store it in!  I'm excited to see the finished project but must have patience as we have quite a few more days to work on it!

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka


I've been sooooooo busy with this Thirteen Days Before Halloween and prepping kits this week for a class on Saturday that I have not had a chance at all to work on the tombstone box and mini album tutorial.  Yes, I still want to, but I also have to work in my hubby's construction office and since that pays our bills.....I'm not giving up hope just yet though. Let's wait until next week and see how it goes.  I know it might not be ready in time for you to work on it for THIS Halloween but we are crafters and always create things for NEXT year. Yes?

Check back tomorrow for Day 6 and...

Happy Crafting!

UPDATE:  I did not get a tutorial made for the Tombstone Box and Mini Album.  Some day, if I can find my notes I may try to re-create the project and do a video tutorial, however, that may not happen for a few years.  As of 2017 no tutorial has been made for the Tombstone Box and Mini Album.  I so sorry.  

Popular Posts