Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Starts SUNDAY!!!


Oh. My. Gosh.  My Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Crafting event starts on Sunday, October 18th!!  I'll be doing a daily tutorial video for thirteen days showing you how to make a Halloween Mini album.  It will be made like the one above but with different papers.  You can follow along and make one for yourself or use the design to make an album for other occasions or save it for a future project. Either way it is going to be lots of fun.  I will upload a video each day, usually by 8:00 or 8:30 a.m. Central time OR at the very latest 2:00 p.m.  You can follow along on my YouTube channel of check here on the blog each day as I will also post the video here and maybe a progress photo or two.

If you are checking in today for my Finish it Friday post, I've decided to postpone those until November because of  this Halloween event.  Yep, I'm in Halloween mode right now and can't even think of working on a Gypsy Flower Wagon until this holiday is over.


As a bonus for this event, I hope to have 2 or 3 extra days after the album is finished to share how to create the "book" like storage box for the mini album.

I can't wait! See you here on Sunday or over on YouTube!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts