Trick or Treat Card Challenge + Day 2 of My Thirteen Frights BeforeHalloween!


Hello crafty friends and followers! Today starts a new challenge over on Cards in Envy--"Trick or Treat." Which means we want Halloween cards that make us think of Trick or Treating! I decided to go with cute images that could be costumes for Trick or Treating.  I'd ordered a new stamp set from Close to My Heart and it was perfect for this card.  The stamps are acrylic and I colored the stamped images with my Copic markers (E21, YR02, YR04, Y08, B000, C00, C5, N5 and N10) plus a white detail pen.  The card is made up of several layers of back and orange cardstock with a strip of patterned paper from a 6x6 Recollection pad--"Halloween Basics."  I cut the images into squares or rectangles and matted them to the card, then added the "Trick or Treat" sentiment and a bow that I tied with Doodle Bug Halloween Assortment Twine.

This challenge runs for two weeks and we'd love for you to join us! Just remember that your card must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.

And now on with my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween event.....every day for thirteen days before Halloween, I'm sharing a tutorial video on how to make a super cute Halloween mini album. Yesterday was Day 1 and of course, today is Day 2!   The video is on my YouTube channel.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

I'll have another session tomorrow and every day until October 30th. By then we'll have a completed album and maybe a completed "book" box to store it in!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts