Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 11 ~ Let's make the Book Box!


There they are.  In the photo above. All the bits and pieces you need to create a book box to store your mini album in.  I had to add a little height to my book box so my chunky little album would fit! Ha, ha.

It's day 11 now of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween! I'm thrilled that we got the mini album done and all decorated too!  That gives us three days to assemble the book box, pattern it and decorate the front cover of it.  Today is all about the assembly of course and the video was so long that I split it up into two parts:  Video A and Video B.  You will need black chipboard and black cardstock for this plus 3/8" and 1/2" scor-tape and white glue.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

Tomorrow we will pattern the box--outside and inside!

Happy Crafting!!

Popular Posts