It's Done! (the album) Thirteen Frights Before Halloween ~ Day 10


Yep, the mini Halloween Album is done as of today!  Which means that tomorrow, we'll start assembling the "book" box to store the mini album in and we have just three days left for the Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  I think we can get it done! But I am worrying that I may not have enough paper left from the Carta Bella Trick or Treat collection.  Guess I'll have to rummage around in my Halloween paper stash and find some that will work as I don't have time to drive over to the scrapbook store (Flossie Scrapper)  in Joshua to buy more of the Trick or Treat collection.   In the above photo is the finished front cover of the album; however, after I uploaded the video, I did do a few extra things like adding 3D lacquer and glittery stuff (Wink of Stella brush pen).  Oh, and I added a star to the witch hat.  I'll show you tomorrow in the video before I start assembling the "book" box.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts