Hello Friday! Day 6 for Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!


Lots of fun things happening in today's video of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  We make a page with a belly band and a mini fold out album!

It's hard to believe it's Friday already, but that's okay because I so love the weekends!  Tomorrow I'm teaching a class on my Gatefold album at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas.  It's supposed to be a rainy day which is great for staying in and taking a class.  I will also have my Day 7 video for the Thirteen Frights Before Halloween up in the morning.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

That's it for today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow on the video because I'll be doing something really cute and fun in the mini album for my 7th Day of The Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts