It's the Thirteenth Day of My Thirteen Days Before Halloween!


Finished!  I did it! We did it!  Thirteen fabulous fun days before Halloween to create a cute Halloween Mini Album and storage Book Box!  This project was made with black chipboard, black cardstock and two packages of 12x12 Carta Bella Trick or Treat paper collection which included a sticker sheet plus various ribbons, Tim Holtz charms, Simple Stories Frankie & Friends Ephemera pack and misc. foam/glitter embellishments from Recollections/Michael's.  All of the videos for this project will be available on YouTube in my channel for you to watch and create a project of your own at any time. I plan on re-creating the book box with a quick video to show how I create it (and leave out the part where I made a mistake!)  You can subscribe to my YouTube channel so you'll always know when I upload something new and/or subscribe to my blog by email.  Both options may be accessed in the sidebar on the right.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka


I hope you have a Spooktacular Halloween tomorrow! Check back here tomorrow as I hope to have photos and a video showcasing this entire project!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts