Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 3!



It's day 3 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  We've got our mini album cover made, added patterned paper to the inside and outside of the cover and now the base pages have been added! We are ready to start decorating the album today.

I am using the Carta Bella Trick or Treat paper collection that I bought at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua/Burleson, Texas.  It's a really cute collection and I bought two packages of it so I'd be sure to have enough.  Today I decorated the inside cover of the album, you can watch how I did it on the video for day three.

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

I'm having so much fun working on this project and I really appreciate all of you that are stopping by here on my blog and on my channel to watch the videos!

Check back tomorrow for Day 4!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts