Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 1


Hello, hello!  Welcome to Day 1 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!  Count them! We have exactly THIRTEEN days until October 31st, Halloween Day.  For those of you who love Halloween as much as I do, I've designed a super cute little Halloween mini album and will be working on it and recording a video as I go to share it with you! You can follow along and create your own little album, or save the links to the videos and create it at your own leisure.  The photo above is captured from today's session. By the end of this video, I have created the cover for the mini album complete with the patterned paper on the inside and outside.  For my project, I am using the new Carta Bella Trick or Treat paper collection. I purchased two packages of the collection to make sure I had enough of the patterned papers I like the best.  You also need black chipboard, black cardstock, Tyvek material and Scor-tape to start on this project. Add to it your favorite Halloween bits and pieces, ephemera and embellishments.

Are you ready?  Let's have a spooky good time!  

Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2015 Video Tutorial Play List:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dyawM_qXEEnqayuTb1z432Ka

Happy Crafting and I'll see you tomorrow for Day 2 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!

Popular Posts