Halloween at Home


In case you haven't noticed, I love Halloween.  I love the decorations, the costumes, the candy....yeah, the candy.  Ha, ha.  I love decorating inside our house even if we don't have parties and when it gets closer to Halloween, we'll put a few decorations outside even though we don't have any trick-or-treaters. It's for our enjoyment and I truly enjoy it.  So the past couple of days, despite the most unlike Fall temperature here in North Texas--upper 90s (f), near 98! I have been decorating. I crank the air down several degrees cooler so it at least feels like Fall in here. I forgot to turn it back up last night and hubby was freezing.  I never told him why he was so cold.  I'm bad. 

Below is a view of my mantle in the living room.





So, I think I'm done for now with the decorating.  It will probably be moved around some.  It's funny, but my daughter starts decorating her area of the house first with a few of her favorite things and then I'll come along and unpack all the totes and put all the rest of it out and she'll see something she likes and take it to her part of the house.  I don't mind as long as I'm left with enough to re-create a spooky scene. The great thing about decorating for Halloween?  I won't have to dust for a few weeks!

I have some coloring I hope to get to tonight.  I got some super cute Close to My Heart acrylic HALLOWEEN stamps in yesterday.  Time to play with those!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts